Even though we’ll all have different things that we have to take care of before we leave, a lot of them will overlap. Here are some common issues to get us started.
I’ll add to the list as stuff comes up, and we can all edit it by logging into WordPress and clicking the Düzenleme link at the bottom (only visible after login). So knock yourselves out if you want to add anything.
- Provide Everita with relevant allergy/health info
- Confirm health insurance will cover care overseas and repatriation/give info to Fabiola
- Acquire ~100 lira cash
- Check with bank to be sure credit card will work overseas
- Arrange for bill payments while abroad (utilities, rent, student loans, etc.)
- Make copy of passport to carry around with you
- Get outlet adapter